This super healthy and tasty salad is perfect for lunches and dinners! It is very easy to prepare and you can make as much or as little of it as you would like. Follow the recipe below to make this delicious salad:
7 -10 cups fresh Baby Spinach (washed, dried and stems removed, or use as much as desired)
5 cups sliced fresh strawberries
1⁄4 cup toasted sliced almonds (candied almonds are good too!)
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese (can use more)
1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar (or use raspberry wine vinegar or white wine vinegar)
1⁄4 – 1⁄3 cup white sugar
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 -2 tablespoon poppy seed
- In a large bowl toss the spinach with the strawberries and toasted almonds.
- In another small bowl whisk together all dressing ingredients, starting with 1/4 cup sugar and adding in more to taste, then pour over the spinach; toss to combine.
- Sprinkle the feta over the top of salad.
- Serve immediately.