Snack boards are always a popular appetizer, whether it be at social events or just for your own enjoyment. If you are wanting to try out a super tasty and healthy snack board, try this no-cook veggies and dip snack board. You won’t be disappointed! The recipe below outlines how to make the entire board, but for specific instructions on how to prepare each type of dip, click on the links provided under either the “Ingredients” or “instructions” titles.
Yield: Serves 4 to 6
Prep Time: 25 minutes
- 1 recipe Chili-Crisp Yogurt Dip
- 1 recipe Hummus from Scratch, or 1 (12-ounce) container store-bought hummus
- 12 ounces sugar snap peas
- 2medium English cucumbers
- 1 bunch radishes
- 1 (5-ounce) package crunchy, roasted chickpeas, such as Biena
- 1 (3-ounce) package pretzel crisps
- 2 cups tiny fresh fruit, such as cherries, berries, or cherry plums
Remove the stem and tough strings from 12 ounces sugar snap peas if needed. Thinly 2 English cucumbers crosswise on a slight diagonal. Stem and quarter 1 bunch radishes.
Transfer the dips to small serving bowls and place on a large serving platter or board. Arrange the sliced vegetables and 2 cups small fruit on the board. Fill in the spaces with 5 ounces roasted chickpeas and 3 ounces pretzel crisps.