Mediterranean chickpea and feta wraps are great, healthy options for lunches, dinners or even quick snacks. These wraps are full of protein and vegetables, and they can be stored in the fridge several days after being made. You can add any extra veggies or toppings that you desire to make the wrap even more tasty!
- 1 (15-ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (9- to 10-inch) regular or whole-wheat tortillas
- 1 cup loosely packed baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 medium English cucumber, cut into 1/4-inch-wide sticks
- 1 cup roasted red peppers, thinly sliced
Place the beans in a medium bowl and smash with the back of a fork or potato masher until most of them are broken up. Add the yogurt, feta, dill, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper and mix to combine.
Divide the mixture across the center of the tortillas. Spread into a 2-inch-wide band across the center of each tortilla. Top the mixture with the spinach, cucumber sticks, and peppers. Tightly wrap each one like a burrito. Cut in half if desired and serve.