Fish are in season and what better way to enjoy fish than in a taco bowl! These low carb fish taco bowls can be completely customized to your liking and they can be whipped up in less than 30 minutes.
- 4 frozen cod fillets
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 2 Tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups Pineapple Lime Cauliflower Rice
- 2 cups Sweet and Spicy Coleslaw
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped Cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a sheet pan with foil for easier clean up.
- Mix together the melted butter and taco seasoning. Brush on the frozen fillets quickly. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Whisk together the sour cream, lime juice, honey, milk, and salt.
- Fill 4 bowls with 1/2 cup cauliflower rice, 1/2 cup coleslaw, 1 fish fillet, and some avocado slices. Drizzle with the honey lime crema and sprinkle with cilantro.
*To make this recipe even more low carb, omit the pineapple in the cauliflower rice.