If you are wanting to try something new for breakfast or if you feel like having a healthy dessert, try making these berry smoothie bowls. You can add as many fruits as you would like, and you can replace the type of yogurt used as well. The recipe below is meant for two servings, so you will even have leftovers for later!
For 2 servings:
- ½ cup strawberry(75 g)
- ½ cup raspberry(60 g)
- 1 cup blackberry(55 g)
- 1 banana, sliced
- ½ cup greek yogurt(140 g)
- ¼ cup almond milk(60 mL), or soy milk
- ¼ cup peanut butter(60 g)
- Add the berries, banana, Greek yogurt, almond milk, and peanut butter to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Top with your favourite toppings.
TOP WITH WHATEVER YOU LIKE! WE USED:
- strawberry, sliced, to taste
- banana, sliced, to taste
- slivered almond, to taste
- ¼ cup blueberries(25 g), to taste
- shredded coconut, to taste
- sunflower seed, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds, to taste